Kraft Response

Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been charged on two counts of first-degree solicitation after getting caught paying for a happy ending at the massage parlor. This should be his response (to save his reputation, and do the right thing).

"First, I want to say that I will plead guilty to all the charges, I will not fight them and admit to my mistakes. The mistake was engaging in a sexual act with the employee of the spa. It was unbecoming and morally wrong. However, I want to assure my family and the world, that I had no idea how these women were being treated, that they were forced to be there, and were victims of human trafficking. I was sincerely naive and thought that each woman was just an employee and decided on this profession of her own free will. That she went home at the end of her night, like anyone else. Upon reading about the true nature of this establishment, I was abhorred and disgusted at this situation and the plight of these women. I am so sorry for playing any small role in this criminal enterprise, and accept whatever punishment the courts decide.

"In light of the entire situation, I have decided to donate $300,000,000 dollars to organizations that fight against human trafficking and provide needed services to victims of human trafficking. I have already allocated these funds, which will be paid out regardless of my personal situation.  This donation represents the largest single investment in this area, by any person, state, or even a country.

"In life, we learn from our mistakes and hope to gain wisdom. We aim to make the world a better place, without being selfish. It is my aim to live up to this standard and turn the worst moment of my life into an opportunity to help others. I will spend an unlimited amount of time today answering any questions that you have and than hope to move forward. Any questions after today should be related to the ongoing fight against human trafficking and not my personal situation. Thank you"

[Note: Robert Craft is worth $6.6 billion. $300 million is no small amount, but it wouldn't change his lifestyle. And it would be a very significant and important investment in the fight against human trafficking.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Disney v DeSantis