Biggest News Ever

Maybe this will be the test to see if anyone actually reads this anymore. I haven’t written in a while because of the overwhelmingness of life.

But in the mist of all the confusion a little miracle happened. Its not often that one can say that something will affect their entire life in a meaningful way, but here it is...

Right now, flying in the skies is my darling love lindee. And in the sky, in that plane, in that lindee, there is a molecule of a new life. The little molecule swims around playing and sucking its brand new thumb. It has little eyes, and little fingers, and a little heart that goes “chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga...”. Lindee and I made this little molecule that will grow and grow until one day it pops outs as a glorious ray of sunshine and life.

My life will never be the same. If I wasn’t so busy I would be overjoyed and anxious, but I will hopefully have time for that in a little while. For now, we are referring to out little offspring as “the molecule”. If it’s a girl that I am leaning towards Mollie, if it is a boy that I’m thinking about Punter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
PUNTER?????
yo momma
Glen Lipka said…
Punter is so the child can learn to be a NFL kicker or punter. They never get hurt but make alot of money. Its a long shot. I can see the headlines now: World's Only Jewish Kicker, Punter Lipka, misses the game winning field goal in Superbowl L (50).

I refer to the child as Cletus, The Fetus.

If you name the child Mollie, is that after Mommer? I am wondering if I am ever going to be able to use the name Jillian. It doesn't look good these days, but who knows. Older women can have children I hear. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy