Water and Dreams

With words like "water" and "dream" in my google search I couldn't find anything close to what I was looking. Over the past year I have noticed that when I drink a glass of water right before I go to bed I have much more vivid, realistic dreams (And by realistic, I mean that there is some order to the people and objects and not just random colors or flashes on something I experienced). The more water I drink, the more vivid my dreams become. I even had a lucid dream, which is when I realize I'm dreaming, actively decide not to wake up, and continue to dream with Matrix-like powers with my mind. Of course, the down side is that when I have bad dreams, they are really bad, and as evidenced by my recent nightmare (see a few posts ago), the lows are just as extreme as the highs. So I am left with the daily decision to drink a glass of water before I go to bed. It's a tough call. Any advice? Do you find that drinking water (I am only affected by water and not soda or juice) changes the quality of your dreams? Do an experiment tonight, drink at least one large glass of water and try to remember if there was any difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy