Haiku

i'm still bored at work
amuse myself with haiku
i'm a living joke

nothing special here
going to new york friday.
damn i'm pathetic

take me away please
god please stop punishing me
i hate virginia

my job really sucks
i would like to shoot my boss
right in her big head

this is slightly amusing
and it is wasting some time
i miss my fishy

fluffy eight is great
not as good as fluffy three
i miss fluffy three

fluffy four is bad
bad fishy killed fluffy three
fluffy four is bad

i'm sick of smallworld
i don't even check the scores
my rankings will suck

this is the last one
soft voices inside my head
kill, kill, kill, sleep, kill

kill, kill, drink, kill, kill
vodka, kill, sunny d, kill
mix them together

punch the monitor
i hurt my hand, sweet red blood
that is not my blood

dead boss on the floor
stabbed her with a plastic spork
she was very mean

will i get that raise
dead bosses don't give raises
ten dollars in her purse

it was a good day
my mommy says i'm special
i miss my fishy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy