Same old this and that

And thus my vacation was over. And when I came back to work everything was the same. Everything always seems to be the same. I know I have talked about the current administration that tries to run this country into the ground, but in truth my life is exactly the same as it was before. I wonder how often things change for people in general, moments when they say “wow, this is different.” I don’t think I’ve ever really endured a radical change in my whole life. Sure, I have made choices that affected which path my life headed towards, but they never have they changed the direction of my life. All I seem to be doing to cleaning up the details and growing up along the way. I don’t know if this bad or good, but I know that it is a choice I make everyday. Tomorrow I could jump on a plane and move to Tibet, or try to hitchhike to Peru, or stop speaking, or dedicate myself to creating a mechanical, mobile fishtank so that not-fluffy can control and move around a room. I think that if might be interesting, might be something different.

Comments

Glen Lipka said…
Maybe you should get married or knock up your roommate. Speaking of rooms. How would not-fluffy get around your appartment? There is no room to move. You have used 90% of your living space with oversized furniture.
lindy said…
Frankie is the wrong gender- unless by knock up you mean hit him?

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy