Molly Lipka

Congratulations Danny and Lindy!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Molly - welcome to this world! I am just speechless! (and soon you will know that is NEVER how I am ){smile} Words can't convey what it's like seeing your picture for the first time! I can't wait to meet you in person. All my prayers and wishes are for you to have the best life has to offer always dear Grand-Daughter! Love - Nana Rita
Anonymous said…
Hello Molly! (sounds like "Hello Dolly"!)

You're VERY cute! We can't wait to meet you!

Abigail and Grandma Susu
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to you both! Linda, both Keith and I are so happy for you. Dan, we haven't met yet, but I am sure we will when you are in California.

Molly, you have wonderful taste in parents and are truly blessed.

Love always,

Meredith & Keith Rattay
Friends of Max & Carol
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to you all from Scotland. What a beautiful baby and so glad you didn't need the rhubarb Lindy !!!

Our love to you all
Margaret and Robert xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy