Rhythm and Habits

Molly is sleeping through the night about every third day. This marks good progress. She continues to grow and do new things. This morning she had completely turned herself around in her crib (I think so that she could be closer to her mobile). Molly is almost three months old and I think she is the best baby in the history of the universe. All is well in this, the marathon, of being a parent.

I started reading East of Eden, which reminds me to write a book review on “The Portable Nietzsche”. Even more, it reminds me that I have to last novel published and must finish my next one (which I haven’t touched in over a year). Writing like everything else is about habit. Back in the day, I would write at least two or three pages a day and knocked out my first novel in less than a year. I need to find my rhythm again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy