Ohhhh-Bama

In early December of last year I officially endorsed Barack Obama. I don't want to take full credit (perhaps just 95%) for the fact that at that exact moment his campaign turned around and he started his earnest pursuit of the Presidency. For various reasons, my blog was shut down until this time (was it because I was secretly running Obama's campaign, or was I negotiating Brett Favre's path to Jets, or perhaps I was just job hunting.)

Anyway, election night is upon us. Go Vote. I am driving all the back to Connecticut to vote (see upcoming posts for why I am no longer living in the Nutmeg State.

Although it is a little late in the day, please comment with your predictions as to the final outcome. The person who is closest will win amazing prizes.

My final tally: Obama - 330, McCain - 208.


(fyi, when I restarted the blog, there were errors with my template and I had to change it now the fonts are all messed up, I will change this soon. Thanks.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go Obama. I had to drive up to my mom's place in Middletown to go vote....sucks but I completely forgot I was registered up there, when I remembered it was too late. Still made the 3 hour round trip drive to go vote for the guy who was already winning the state by 30% though. I know the electoral college might have its merits but I really felt like it was completely pointless for me to go vote. Anywho, hope the new pad is working out. I'll give ya a shout sometime soon to meet up.

Welch

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy