Kerry Has No Marbles

John Kerry continues to do whatever he can to avoid having any of his own ideas or thoughts. He refusing to run a campaign on his own merits, instead he is running on Bush's mistakes. The most recent example is when John Kerry was asked if he has the chance to go back in time and vote again to authorize the President with the means to attack Iraq, would he still vote yes. And Kerry said that he would. Now I understand that if he said he vote have changed his vote than the Republicans would have said he is a flip-flopper and that if Kerry had his way Saddam would still be running Iraq. However, Kerry should have said "Hell no, If I knew how horribly and incompetent the administration was, I would never have let them take actions that have killed hundreds of American soldiers. Bush might say that I would be appeasing Saddam, but I would have saved American lives and billions of taxpayer's dollars. I was misled by the President, he lied to me and to this country, and it has directly led to the deaths of American soldiers. Bush and Cheney have failed to accomplish any of the goals they set out to do. What makes you think they will do better now? Where is Osoma? Why are we still on high alert, can't they protect us? When I am President, I will change our strategy so that it works, I will not fail to protect this country as Bush and Cheney have. His failures are clear and to prove it, I challenge President Bush to a series of one-hour debates, once every two weeks until the election. I know he has time, all he has to do is skip a few million-dollar fundraisers throw by corporation who only care about making more money. I say, if he says no that he has no resolve, is not a patriot, and does not have the leadership capabilities to lead this country."

He should have this speech two days after the Republican convention. He should demand the spotlight and he would get it. If he doesn't, he is doomed.

Comments

Glen Lipka said…
It could work, but I doubt he is going to do that.
By the way. Its spelled Cheney. Not Chaney. Dumbass.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy