Weddings here, weddings there, everywhere a wedding

Been away for a long time. So very busy.

First, the Dan and Lindy wedding website is up and running. It has information on events, directions, accommodations, stories, and pictures. Also, I recently added a countdown to the wedding day and a message board. Visit the site at...
http://www.wedding.kokopop.com/

In non-wedding news, Lindy and I just got back from a weekend trip to California. We went to a wedding (a friend of Lindy’s) on Saturday and spend the rest of the time with my brother Glen, my sister-in-law Katie, and their three sons, Ethan, Jared, and Matthew. We played, we laughed, we rode bikes, we had religious debates, and saw the Incredibles. Ethan, Jared, and Matthew are each so perfect in their own way. I had a great time and I miss them all already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy