There it is!

They just realized the top 100 movie quotes of all time and sadly they missed a few. I don’t know who these people are (who make the list), but they should open their eyes to the genius of...

  • Flash, I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!
  • There is only one place you have not looked, and it is there, only there, that you shall find the master.
  • Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
  • I can’t help being the biggest and the strongest.
  • Bats, f$cking, bats.
  • I say, I, I, I, want the kniiiiiiife.
  • WHAT is your favorite color?
  • I’ll cross all the Ts and dot all the...lower case Js.
  • I want you in my belly.
  • Just what I need; a Drewish Princess.
  • Mongo only pawn in game of life
  • Where the white women at?
  • S%$T C&C# A$$S TI%%IE$ B*%#R B(^&H MUFF P@$$^ C&$K B$^^H&LE BARBARA STREISAND!
  • Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child.
  • It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarattes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
  • He's shooting these cans! He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!
  • 1.21 jigawatts!
  • There it is!

    (These are just some of the top of my head. If you want to add any, go ahead).
    In other more worldy news, a large government controlled Chinese corporation is trying to take over a large US oil company. In case you’ve missed all my ranting about China, they are already a superpower.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Those AREN'T PILLOWS!!!"
Glen Lipka said…
"I am here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I am all out of bubble gum."

"SUPPLIES!!!"
"NOTHING IS IN THE BOX! WEAVAH! You are so STUPID!"

"You mean I'm going to stay this color?"

"Who is the Master?!?"

"I'm getting too old for this sh*t" - many movies

"Leave the gun. Take the canoles."

"Ignore that man behind the curtain."

"I am sparticus!"

"Moses, Moses."

"Say hello to my little friend!"

So many good lines to choose from, so little time.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy