George Bush is not a good Christain

This is meant for all the people that plan on voting for George Bush because they think that faith, morality, or god is more important that policy, reason, or logic. Well, George Bush may say he is a good Christain, but he is not. He is lying to you as he knows that god is so important to you that you will ignore everything else he does if you think that he is a good Christian. He continues to manipulate you for your votes and support. Don’t be a fool, look at him for what his is. If you really believe that Jesus’s teaching were the right ones, do some research, and see how Bush doesn’t care one bit about morality. His words make promises, but please look at his actions.

I tried to be objective in this judgement, I really did, but the facts speak for themselves. Although George Bush says that he is a good Christian, he can’t even follow the ten commandments. In fact he has viciously violated commandment 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10. And these are the big ones and don’t even include things like being arrested for DWI and taking cocaine many, many times. I put my research as a comment becuase I didn't want to use up so much space on the main page. But overall, Bush violated 60% of the commandments, I think any good Christian would have to say that is pretty bad. See the proof.

PS: If Jesus was alive, who would be vote for? A man who starts wars, causes deaths, can't forgive, never admits when he is wrong, helps the rich, and lies to the people?

Comments

Dan Lipka said…
Feel free to add more...

Bush violated 60% of the commandments, I think any good Christian would have to say that is pretty bad. Here is the proof.

1) "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
- I’ll give Bush this one, even though it seems that the almighty buck is really his god.

2) "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"
- This is a close one, but I’m saying that when Bush pledges his allegiance everyday to the a non Christian symbol (the US Flag), that represents a non-sectarian country, that breaks this commandment. Clearly he is choosing the “images” of a country over god.

3) "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain
- “God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did” – This is literally and spiritually taking the Lord’s name in vain.

4) "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy... But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work"
- Although Bush does take a lot of vacation days (more than any other 1st term president ever), he does work on Sundays clearly violating this commandment. Also, Bush ordered the first attacks, as part of his war on terror, on October 7, a Sunday.

5) “Honour thy father and thy mother”
- I can’t any direct quotes, and if Bush’s actions don’t dishonor his family, than I’ll let it go.

6) "Thou shalt not kill."
- No Governor ever put more people to death.
- 913 Americans dead in Iraq
- Over 11,000 civilian Iraqis dead.
- He said he wanted Osama bin Laden "dead or alive."

7) "Thou shalt not commit adultery."
- I’ll give George this one cause I have no proof, but I doubt that we was taking cocaine and drinking too much that he was always faithful.

8) "Thou shalt not steal."
- Does the 2000 election count?
- I don’t know about this one, clearly he has stolen from the poor and given to the rich; he has stolen lives, stolen dreams; etc. but in the literally sense, I guess he didn’t break the law.
- According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission records, on four separate occasions Gov. George W. Bush disregarded federal statutes by failing to file insider stock trade reports (this is among many other instances of insider trading).

9) "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."
- So where are this weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
- There are so many lies, it’s just silly
o http://www.bushlies.com/topten.php
o http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20031013&s=corn

10) "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's."
- I think invading another country and taking it over may count.
- What about using Iraq’s oil for the US.
- And I think he stole someone’s ox, but I’ll have to look into that.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy