Monk?

One of my favorite new shows last year was Monk. It was clever and friendly and a nice twist to a cop drama. However, after only one season (an award winning season), the show has written out Monk's co-star Sharona (click here for more). Sharona, played by Bitty Schram, was a great compliment to Monk and now she is gone. Sharona understood Monk, she was genuine and would have said that she was really Monk's friend and not just his nurse. Sharona has been replaced by Natalie, a mean, bitchy, girl who doesn't even like Monk. She thinks that his obsessive compulsive disorders are stupid. I was almost sad for Monk watching them having to work together. I miss Sharona. I don't know if the show can go on and I'm not the only. People around the web share my disappointment (click here). So, in my little way, I call upon the USA network to beg and plead Sharona to come back to the show.

I'm watching the show right now and Natalie is yelling at Monk. Poor Monk. Bad Natatie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy