The Stroller Mafia

When Lindy and I moved to Sleepy Hollow (a suburb of Tarrytown, which is a suburb of White Plains, which is a suburb of NYC) we didn’t know anyone. However, my darling wife deciding to change that by creating a yahoo group for local mothers-to-be. After Molly was born, these mommies would get together, go for walks, to the movies, and so on and so forth. New mothers have lots of stress and lots of questions and I think groups like this are a great benefits to both the parents and the children.

Recently, Lindy decided she wanted to somewhat formalize her mommy group into a sophisticated and powerful organization; and the Stroller Mafia was born. Like our babies, the organization is in its infancy. No formal structure exists, but I have subconsciously declared Lindy to be the Don. Although I may one day become Consigliere, I am currently content to be a Capodecina.

To officially let the world know that the Stroller Mafia is out there, I created www.StrollerMafia.com.

They have power in numbers. They know all your secrets. They will mess you up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Shakespeare Tickets - Contest #3

The Constitution and Justice

Lessons from History - Democracy